Friday 30 October 2009

Take That: Doubt their own talents


Take That - who have earned millions since they reformed in 2005 - say they often get disheartened by their writing and are constantly questioning their own abilities. Jason Orange said: “I’m the most negative in the band, asking, ‘Can we do it better?’ all the time. If what we are doing is good enough I always question.”His bandmate Mark Owen added: “Sometimes one of us has to go down a certain path with an idea before we all decide it’s s**t.”However, Howard Donald says the group perform better as a unit now as Gary Barlow is no longer the sole songwriter. He explained in the ‘Take That Presents: The Circus Live’ DVD: “We’ve got a much bigger friendship now that we ever did. “Gary used to write everything at such a rate we were always catching up.”Mark - who had two top 10 singles in the UK chart after the band split in 1996 – admits his own input in the band would be better if he could remember his dreams.He explained: “I write great songs in my sleep. I sing lyrics into my phone. “When I wake up in the morning it’s just me mumbling and falling asleep - but when I’m dreaming I hear all the string arrangements.”

2 comments:

o2arena said...

http://www.yourticketmarket.com/Concerts/Take-That-Tickets
take that
take that reunion tour
take that | take that reunion tour
people like take that | take that reunion tour
very much.buy and sell take that through www.yourticketmarket

aviva said...

Take That are trying to use every member of their band.

Buy and sell Take That concert Tickets and Take That reunion tour tickets are available at yourticketmarket.com

http://www.yourticketmarket.com/Concerts/Take-That-With-Robbie-Williams-Tickets