Friday 12 November 2010

Will Shayne Ward Accept The Offer To Join


Shayne Ward, former X-Factor winner, was invited and offered in the Take That Band was considered as a replacement for Jason Orange,who threatened to quit the band in 2006.

The 25-year-old told OK! magazine: "That was a massive compliment. I'm a huge Take That fan.
"If I'd gone into the band, I'd have loved it, but at the same time I'm my own artist and I've only known Take That as the five original members," reports RTE.

Shayne Ward for his first release single album promotion appeared on X-factor and he admitted that it was a scary one

"Go away for too long and you do run the risk of being forgotten.

"If I met someone who was happy about being away for so long I'd be amazed. Sometimes I was sad and needed to get back. It is a scary thing," he told OK! magazine.

More than a million tickets were sold within hours last month when tickets for Take That's Progress Tour went on sale.

No comments: