Monday 31 January 2011

Take That Tour Is Still On Says Robbie Williams


Despite recent speculation Robbie Williams has confirmed that Take That's tour is still on.

Because of Gary Barlow's 40th birthday celebrations in London,singer was absent from his bandmates.

''I'm really looking forward to seeing you, I miss you,'' Williams said in a video message to Barlow.

He added: ''And just want to put your mind at ease about the tour - I know you're worried about my mental health. Well, I'm on meds, everything is fine, everything will be really cool. Love you loads.''

Take That singer Gary Barlow said he sees the band being a four-piece again in the future after this comment the speculation raised about Robbie Williams.

Take That's dates are due to begin in Stoke at the end of May

No comments: